Sunday, December 16, 2007

December 22, 2007 Celebation of Jenna's Life

I woke up today and pulled myself out of bed and left for church. Not many people were there for the 11:30 mass due to the storm. I had to go I was told to go. St. Marys is a place I can be alone with God and Jenna.

I see her there smiling down on me and thanking me for keeping her spirit in our hearts. She told me today to keep the spirit of Christmas for mom and her sisters and I will. She will be there for my 55Th Christmas and I will be with her on December 22, 2007 at St Mary's church to celebrate her life..

4 comments:

Trish B said...

John, I will be there with you on the 22nd too feeling Jenna smile at you and everyone gathered for her. Thank-you John for keeping the spirit of Christmas alive for Nancy and the girls and for knowing that you are keeping Jenna happy. God Bless U and everyone at your house this week and always.

Anonymous said...

John, you are your familys rock, and Jenna is the core of your strength. I pray for you and our family always, especially this time of year. I may be retiring soon but you and your family will be with me forever. I thank you for the support you have given me with the recent loss of my Father. GOD Bless you and your family. Love you Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Very well written and she was loved as you are John and your whole family. xoxo PS I was there in spirit.

Anonymous said...

Thank you all it was a beautiful Mass.